An all-rounder for the highest level of process reliability
Compact 3Demax is a high-precision, high-speed 3D printer for a wide range of dental 3D printing applications. Thanks to its ultrafine resolution and a generous build area, 3Demax can be used to create drilling templates, burnout casting structures, occlusal splints, crowns and bridges, models, and much more. The "Force Feedback” option accelerates the printing process.
The advantages of DMG 3Demax:
- Suitable for a wide spectrum of dental 3D applications
- Large build area for the simultaneous manufacturing of several workpieces
- Exceptionally high processing speed
- Precision without compromise
- Simple, material-saving handling and user guidance
- Software-supported, validated application creates reproducible dental device results.
- Safety via material identification (RFID)
- Smart connectivity for optimal interaction with 3Dewash and 3Decure
- Compatible with all standard dental CAD programs (STL files)
- Outstanding price-performance ratio
- Reliable service structure
|Size (W/D/H)||335 x 349 x 541 mm|
|Build area||130 x 75 x 90 mm|
|Max. workpiece height||90 mm|
|Native pixel resolution||+/ 34 μm|
|Connections||WLAN, TCP/IP, USB|
|Weight||approx. 27 kg|
Software, hardware, materials: you can download a PDF of the complete DMG DentaMile digital workflow solution here.
Looking for more information on the digital possibilities that DentaMile offers?
Do you have questions?
The DMG Service Center Digital will be happy to assist you!
- 0049 40 84 00 66 66
- (fee-based, in English)
- Write email