The compact option for entry into the digital workflow
With the compact DMG 3Delite, you can make use of the advantages of the digital workflow without investing large amounts of time or money. The printer provides simple handling and is extremely easy to calibrate for reliably good printing results.
The advantages of DMG 3Delite:
- Compact and space-saving
- Straightforward operation
- Exceptionally high processing speed
- Precision without compromise
- Resource-saving handling of consumable parts and materials
- Two different build areas for efficient printing
- Software-supported, validated application creates reproducible dental device results
- Safety via material identification (RFID)
- Force Feedback option for increasing printing speed
- Intelligent networked workflow in combination with 3Dewash and 3Decure
- Compatible with all standard dental CAD programs (STL files)
- Outstanding price-performance ratio
- Reliable service structure
|Size (W/D/H)||335 x 349 x 541 mm|
|Build area||90 x 60 mm and 30 x 60 mm|
|Max. workpiece height||70 mm|
|Native pixel resolution||+/- 34 μm|
|Connections||WLAN, TCP/IP, USB|
|Weight||approx. 27 kg|
Software, hardware, materials: you can download a PDF of the complete DMG DentaMile digital workflow solution here.
Looking for more information on the digital possibilities that DentaMile offers?
Do you have questions?
The DMG Service Center Digital will be happy to assist you!
- 0049 40 84 00 66 66
- (fee-based, in English)
- Write email